6 Airport Outfits For Your Next Trip
Are you jetting off to a tropical destination after the holidays? Already excited about your summer abroad?
No matter if you’re traveling next week or in the coming months, it’s never too early (or too late) to find your perfect airport outfit.
These airport outfit ideas show that you don’t have to sacrifice comfort for style on your next getaway.
Tips For Choosing an Airport Outfit
Knowing what to wear to the airport can be more difficult than you might think.
From lugging your suitcase through the gate to standing in long security lines, you want your airport outfit to be comfortable. The same goes for being on the flight. However, you still want to look cute and stylish when you land at your destination.
Here are a few tips that can help you decide what to wear to the airport:
- Comfort is key: Whether you’re running through the airport or sitting on your flight, you want to be comfortable. No one wants buttons or zippers digging into their stomach or itchy fabrics. That’s why leggings are the foundation for many comfortable airport outfits.
- Layers, layers, layers: Layering is the key to looking cute and stylish on your flight. Not only does it help save room in your luggage (pro tip: wear your heaviest item on the plane), but it’s also practical if you’re flying from a warm to cool climate or vice versa. Plus, a cozy layer can double as a blanket on the plane.
- Practical: You want to move through security checks as quickly as possible. Make sure your airport outfit doesn’t hinder that. Think comfortable, slip-on shoes, minimal accessories, and outfits without embellishments that would set off a metal detector.
- You can still look cute: Airport outfits don’t have to be frumpy! The best airport travel outfits are the perfect balance of comfortable and stylish. That way, you can look and feel your best when you step off your flight.
6 Stylish Outfits for Flying
Now for what you’ve been waiting for. Here are a handful of comfy airport outfits that will have you feeling cute even after a long-haul flight.
1. Luxe Feel 3-Piece Draw-String Set
If you want your airplane outfit to look put together and extremely comfy, this three-piece set is a must. The buttery soft rib-knit fabric not only feels heavenly but is perfect for an effortless casual look. Plus, you can always mix and match the crop top, high-waisted draw-string skinny leg bottoms, and a knee-length cardigan with other items in your wardrobe.
2. Denim Jacket and Leggings
There are so many ways to style a denim jacket with leggings, even for long flights. You can keep things casual with a white t and sneakers or dress up your airport style with a leather jacket. This also makes the perfect summer airport outfit because of the layers.
3. Biker Shorts and Oversized Tee
Looking for more inspiration for what to wear in the airport in the summer? The biker shorts and graphic tee combo can’t be beat. A comfy pair of biker shorts are super cute while a statement tee showcases your personality. You can always layer it with an oversized sweatshirt if you get chilly on the plane.
4. A Crop Top and Paperbag Pants
Another way to elevate your airport fashion is to pair a crop top with a pair of paper bag pants. According to Cosmopolitan, this look is ideal for keeping you warm and comfortable for long periods. This elevated look is also picture-worthy for when you reach your destination.
5. Buttons Scoop Neck Crop Top & Biker Shorts Set
This outfit idea to wear to the airport combines everything we love about a stylish set and comfy biker shorts. The knit top features a solid color and ribbed fabric like the matching biker shorts. Keep laying in mind when picking airport clothes and pair this set with a comfy cardigan or jacket.
6. Flare Crossover Leggings and Top
A pair of cute and comfy flare crossover leggings can be the foundation for your next airport outfit. These leggings hug your body in all the right places and look stylish with a pair of sneakers and a crop top or sweatshirt.
When it comes time to pack for your next trip, don’t forget about planning the perfect airport outfit! LA7 has all the cute, trendy, and affordable clothes that are perfect for your next holiday.Shop our new arrivals today!